Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oral

I'm DONE with Project Work for the year!!! I've cleared my desktop and hard drives of any trace of 'Mentoring Through Blogs'. I've gone to completely destroy the remnants of my voice by eating and drinking whatever I want and talking as loudly as I can. Some of you might know, I was on the brink of completely losing my voice right before my Oral Presentation. Thank God He spared me just enough to pull me through today, or I'd still be fretting about it till Friday.

No more Meetings!
No more 'remember to upload on the internet hor'.
No more deadlines!
No more 'Rejected! Redo!'
No More senile PW teacher!
No more PW tutorials and lectures!
No more 'Must bring laptop anot har?'
No more 'sorry I'll be late'
No more Bras Basah Macdonald's and National Library

But No more group bonding sessions as well. :'(
It was great while it lasted guys. 163, a bunch of complete strangers turned good friends.

No comments: