Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Post-Emo

I haven't been in the best of moods lately, grumpy, whiney/complainy, moody, all the other negative-y feelings. I couldn't really put my finger on it initially, my workplace finally is one which pays well and I shouldn't be feeling exploited, plus I have Cons working with me and several colleagues who are witty and funny, (for the first time) so I shouldn't be complaining about not being able to use my brain during work. My mum let me park the car in a parking lot these couple of days and I actually managed to park perfectly for once. People have been contacting/messaging me even though they're busy with school and I have seemed to have forgotten/neglected them. People call me out for dinner or just to slack so I don't feel like I'm being 'abandunt' (inside joke) and I can't whine about not getting attention cos I have been getting attention. Soooooo.. I figured it's

1) I'm not happy that I should be content cos I have all the thigns I wanted and yet it's no big deal

2) It's an uber prolonged pppms (post-post-pre-menstrual syndrome)

3) or like cons suggested, it's cos i dont have anything at the moment I'm looking forward to or workng for.

4) I needa hao nan ren yet I don't want one. Fickle right? HAHA

But, as my entry is titled, I'm no longer as emo because my online galfriend/lengzai has made it all better!

No comments: