Monday, June 19, 2006

Exceptionally Distressed

I feel like shit. No, I feel like the shit of the bacteria that feeds on excrement (shit's just too plain crude.)

My terms are coming, so are all my fellow friends', the only difference is that I haven't been studying and am so going to screw them up whilst they have been studying and are already brilliant to begin with. Even though I constantly console myself with AC's good reputation and standard of being top 5 JC, that definately does not automatically guarantee me a place in Uni or eliminate the huge risk of retaining. However improbable and distant the idea of retaining may seem to you people, it is, sad to say much closer to all of us than we think. It has no longer become a challange to fail subjects in JC, very much in contrast to examinations in secondary school where one could easily do the papers whilst paying more attention to the usage of sadistic means to end the life of the scurrying ant on their desk but still be able to pass or even ace the bloody exam.

No comments: