Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Funny videos!

Oh dear, I've gotten so used to not writing that I no longer really want to write much despite today being my last official 'school day' in ACJC which should normally be accompanied by plenty of emo, nostelgic prose. However I know everyone feels the way I feel, it's the same for every farewell, no matter at what age and in which context. In addition, most people aren't exactly feeling all warm and mushy seeing that the irritating exams are going to be here in TWENTY ONE DAYS. Yes, TWENTY ONEEE.

I honestly can't believe how far I've come in my life and this school. However considering that I've probably only lived about a quarter of my life, this is nothing. But then again, how fun and exciting can being a granny be? Despite having a life which on average should last about 7 to 8 decades, only the first 2 are jam packed with action. Darn. So not worth it, haha.. kidding, kidding..

Anyways, Oops, seems like I've written quite a fair bit already. So here's a video presenting guys from our Arts Faculty.. ( I refuse to say CO for fear of ensuing stigmas)

Names shall be withheld for privacy's sake (how ironic)



And remember how I always insist that Oily's not only full of oil but also of resounding air? Siyi and I tested this hypothesis, conclusion? It's true!!

No comments: