Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Verbal constipation

It's been a long time since I've written something wordy and expressive, partially because I'm too caught up with trying hard to fight with the elite people in Bukit Timah 'campus' and partially because I have the tendency to be reclusive. When I first started this blog I had no qualms about rambling about matters which mattered to me and the few people in my very tight social circle, it was, at that stage, a pretty much personal blog. However somewhere in between then and now, I lost that sense of security of blogging what I think/feel whether or not they be radical thoughts or not because of the high cost it might bring. Unless I resort to siyi's password style which defeats my purpose of allowing old aquantances/people in the larger social circle from 'catching up with me'. It's amazing how much you can learn about a person through their blogs.

SO how? I want to have my cake and eat it. To be able to write my thoughts and feelings without qualms and yet allow others have a look at my life without being bored/offended in any manner. I feel constipated because I don't share a lot of things, I find it probably difficult for other people to understand, I mean, you're not me, I don't blame you. Aiyoi.. >_<(constipated face)

So I'm stuck back at square one, thanks blog.

Reading good blog entries of others are so fulfilling. :) some people just have the amazing ability to utillise the English language so perfectly. Unlike me LOR. And oily shut up ah, I tell you I cry in front of you then you know (muahaha...) It's very funny when you see how helpless and useless guys get in front of a teary eyed girl, haha.. (No specific examples, I've seen it a lot of times and it's normally always the same lost/stoned/helpless look)

Sorry for the lousy post. Now go and mug everyone!

No comments: