Monday, April 07, 2008

I feel old

I went to my over-priced daylight robber-ing prothedontist yesterday, billing us a whopping $800 for X-rays and consultations. His office looked more like a hotel lounge area than a place for drilling teeth and filling cavaties. They even made us COffee and stuff. MY mum now insists that I become a dentist, one to earn all that I've given to those in this current proffesion, and 2 so that she can become my coffee lady (since everyone pays by card or cheque now, there's no need for cashiers.)

What did I tell you about the coffee thing

View from his waiting area
Nat would love this, look! a little man fixing a giant tooth!!
The whole hotel-ish concept
Oh yes, angsty-emo-siao siyi did this :D
This lady was closing the bubble tea shop for the night and decided to give me half a cup of pearls.
Hehheh~!
OH yes, the Pillowman was awesome, the stories are twisted but really good, tell you more next time.
I miss chio!!

And I love work much much more now :D




No comments: