Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Oh my gosh I freaking bummed my afternoon away watching a cliche lurrve movie and napping in the heat after that. Singapore has seemed to transformed to Dubai lately, a bustling city with skyscrapers and the works... and not forgetting the heat

The damn heat.

At the special school yesterday during my usual volunteering, I realised that one of the students was sweating, which indicated ridiculous temperatures because for one, she never sweats at all because she's the calmest of all. She's really cute, as if her entire life were a slow motion movie. =)

So here I am in the sweltering heat (thank goodness the aircon has jus tbeen fixed), on my way to soon becoming either a roast pig (direct heat) or steamed pao.

Oh yes, allow me to continue on my cool girl theory.

Michelle Branch, Juno and Tanya Chua in displayed order because I seem to have difficulty typing their names under their blogs. So, why do I mention these girls? It's the cool factor they have. Especially Juno , the laidback, I-don't-give-a-fiddle-to-dress look they wear. All right their photos don't exactly look cool, but what I think is that they probably neeed to take those kinds of photos so as to appeal to the mass I-love-cute-or-sexy-singers audience.

If I were a guy, I'd probably have a thing for these girls, and note they are not, I repeat, NOT emo-girls as some people classify. I onc ehad a student who said, ya, emo-girls very chio what! I couldn't stop laughing.

The inner bitch is coming out again. grrrr...

No comments: