Monday, March 31, 2008

Have you heard the song 'Hey there Delilah'? At first I found it pretty comical and freaky, kind of like a stalker singing to Delilah. However, after a few more listens, I'm beginning to find it really sweet and honest. I wonder if it truly came from a random guy writing a little love song for his girlfriend across the country who happened to get his songs played by Ryan Seacrest on the radio and hence shot to fame.

Since I'm on the topic of music, here's a little question for you: What do Michelle Branch, Tanya Chua (if you know her) and Juno (from the movie Juno) have in common?

I'll elaborate tomorrow as I'm still not in the writing mood just yet. =)

Thyroid's up again... Darn.. means lots of weight gain to come. The first time I started medication, I gainied about 8kg. The second time it relapsed , before I could lose any of that weight, I gained like another 4 or 6. I wonder what this round is gonna make me balloon to. Don't be surprised if the next time you see me, you see an elephant. :(

No comments: