Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dreams

I'm sure everybody would have had an aspiration or dream at one point or another, whether it be a silly childhood dream to become a fairy princess or a well-thought one during one of the milestones in your life, e.g O levels etc. Everyone should have dreams, whether or not they're actually attainable or not because I feel it serves as a point of escape once in a while. Should life always be taken at such full seriousness?

My childhood dream, believe it or not, was to become a NASA astronaut. Why? To experience weightlessness of course! I never knew astronauts had to use their brains till much later on in my life. To me, astronaut-ing meant jumping around on the moon made of cheese for ages. Oops, sorry not smart enough. Poof!

The second dream was to becaome a scientist/researcher (Something I totally loathe now) Why? So that I could find a way to kill all the mosquitoes, flies and ants! Hehheh...

I would have told most of my my friends already, that my mother's lifelong dream was to become a teacher, she was forced by her dad to do law. However, she recently reminded me that her other less noble childhood dream was to become a cashier. yes, a cashier. Why? So that she can press the button and get to handle lots of money!! HAhaa....

It's nice to recall things of the past, especially how funnily you thought things our as a child. Don't you think so?

So.... What's your childhood dream?

Oh yes! Example of cute baby!

No comments: