Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Insanity

I feel like I'm losing my mind, losing myself and becoming crazy. Working with the special kids makes me wish sometimes that I were equally oblivious and unconcerned about everything that goes around me and my life. Whilst I was on my way home today, a strikingly frightening thought came to my mind, I feel like a complete stranger to myself. I don't know how to explain it, I simply thought to myself, who am I and how am I thinking? I don't know, it's weird.

Darn results are coming out. It's not like this period in my life is going to end, but it just means that I'm getting closer and closer to another phase in my life. I wish I could remain a student for the rest of my life sometimes, worrying only about exams and nothing else of greater importance.

No comments: