Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Post-results, pre-enrolment



It's been quite some time since I've last posted something worth reading, sad to say, I don't think this post is it either. The recent absence is probably due to the recent emo stint I've had, not really due to the results, but more because of the entire confused mess I feel my life is in. Right now when it comes to choosing my courses, I feel like just disregarding all rhyme and reason and, as the saying goes, Just whack. I don't feel like thinking so much any more, what the future may be, what regrets I may potentially have or what are the consequences of my choice or even what other options there are. I'm just too tired of contemplating. Plus I've had this irritating perpetual headache since the weekend that refuses to go away despite how much I sleep. Thankfully Nat managed to relieve my headache for a while with all the rubbish we laughed about.

Once again, lazy as I am to write, here's a pictorial:

Remeber our HUGE Nokia phones?? Taa-daAa!! Blast to the past!
Looks like a walkie talkie to me...
Here's a lovely picture of wedding decorations, the idea of floating balloons never occured to me, I simply thought of a juggling clown preceding the bride instead of the typical flower girl/bell boy regime. (i.e. Don't let me plan your wedding unless you want it to be a joke)

We got a huge punnet of strawberries last week! They were all sooo huge and gorgeous that it felt as if I were choosing a husband from a lot of Mr Manhunt men!

And yet another random picture, this time of Roger's amazingly huge... feet. you're a born Ronald Mcdonald yea? (hehheh)

And to end off, here's a not very spectacular but still my favourite view of Dover from the top. =)

Don't think it's all trees, shrubs and grass, it's a freaking rich man's land down there!

Enjoy your life everyone. =)

No comments: