Sunday, March 16, 2008

Annoying things

My glasses have broken, so now I see everything in super sub crystal clarity. (My way of saying BLUR) It's hellova irritating vecause spedning time on the computer pprobably means a nasty headache after that. Please excuse any typos, BLUR.

I was thibnkning about how some kidsa res o adorable that you could eat them, I mean bring them home, and how osme are just so irritating you wish you could squish them. I wonder what I'd do if my kid was irritating, aiyo so sad.

Thinkgs to get done by the end of 2008:
Get these darned braces off my teeth
Go fo lasik
Finish my driving

Actyally that;s about all of the major things I would need to finish.

Ok, my head is throbbing for an unknown reason. I've woken up with headaches ever since last Sunday. MY mum says it's because of me sleeping with wet hair, my sister says it's my sleeping position, while I think it's because of the stupid rubber bands in my mouth. However I'ce done what any science student would do and systematically experimented by removing one of those varients at a time. Results: {pErsistant haeadache. Dang.

Omg, my touch typingis terrible. But I'm not going to change it. Haha.

No comments: