Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Traumatised

What's more traumatic than shooting in a reverse bungee, diving with the great white sharks, dropping your new $400 handphone or looking into your kitchen sink and seeing a dinosaur-of-a-lizard?


I tell you:



Handling a power Power Drill in the comfort of your home without supervision.

Wah lau the sound of the drill so scary la! I ge-gao-ingly (act-clever-ly) decided to help my mum drill through the softboard backing of her new television shelf for her to put her VCR wires through when she sets it up. I took my time tto read through the instructions of the power power drill ( I keep saying power power because I think it was super power la) And I can bet that all these power tool manufacturers have no EQ man. Either they're really smart enough to know the redundance of instruction manuals to guys because the instruction manual I was looking at was so darn sparse compared to the one you find with IKEA's furniture that I might as well just fired myself off into assembling the drill shit and all. They think everyone who operates a drill has enough testosterone and egos big enough to allow them to operate a dangerous tool without first looking at instructions la!

So with bated breath and sweat forming at every single pore on the surface of my body, I drilled stupid holes into the softboard. Compared to my secondary school years I think my drilled holes look nicer and straighter, but wah kao eh, damn stressful la!! I bet I lost more sweat than the F1 drivers after a race.

Now I need to find sandpaper.. Wah kao.

Sorry I just can't stop cursing

Wah piang eh, drill so scary lor.

No comments: