Sunday, October 26, 2008

time Flies

I've finally decided to settle down and have kids.





If that were true then the title of this post would REALLY be apt. haha.



After spending the last 10 months part-timing around, finally the once distant reality of me flying off keeps nearing. I suddenly realised that, By JOve I have 3.5 months left before I begin my tertiary education! Which is really really worrying to me because I think I have practically lost my mental capability of studying and remembering obscure yet important facts. I make a directional mistake almost everytime I drive now, e.g. turning into the wrong highway, going into the wrong lane and swerving out on the chevron marking, etc. I just can't seem to register things like roads, directions, facts, what not. And it's driving me INSANE!


So today I'm embarking on my new mission to restart my gears. Yes I'm going to start studying whatever subject there is to study. Linguistics, Psychology, Biology, anything.


Another thing about time flying is that I've finall come to the end of teaching my tuition kids.

They were such the unexpected loveliest bunch of kids! I still remember the initial few lessons where you guys were all s0o0oo00 quiet. (For a moment I thought I was spending all my energy on something that wasn't alive leh!) I guess after you guys began to warm up, plus yokecheng coming into class suddenly released a whole tsunami of talking! And I enjoyed every minute of the funny comments and ideas you guys said, haha. (I enjoyed even more marking funny answers on your worksheets)

I regret not baking you guys cookies!

And oops I'm still in the process of typing the questions out for you all. I'm adding in a few more I found.

Jiayou for next year and the years to come ok! All of you have that smartness in you one, just that right now it maybe buried and not as obvious to your teachers through your results, but individually, I can see that you guys aren't dumb for sure (cos you all managed to answer the questions I asked you) haha, whether it's being sharp at details, or being inquisitive, or having a good sense of logic, all of that is in you guys! :D

All righti, pictorials~

The cupboard which I built!! Looks easy? The drilling was killer. PLUS, after I pieced the cupboard together, my mum told me she needed 2 more huge holes at the back. Wah piang wey. But we managed it with quite some trauma and no injuries.

Melamine MelamineMelamineMelamine. bad engrish as usual of Sweettalk. The last one was 'Water Cheatnut' instead of 'Water Chestnut'.


And she jsut looked so cute and random in the middle of the floor. She's currently the youngest daughter of a mum who has 5 daughters and 1 more on the way! So essentially, she's no longer the youngest. 6 daughters!! How lovely is that??








No comments: