Sunday, November 09, 2008

NOVEMBER

Gasp! It's November!!!

Sorry Dhab haven't replied your tag because I haven't asked them what they want, haha, I can't think of anyhting I want considering I 'm soon joining you down under in the land of expensive products. Haha.

I'm planned to enter semi-retirement this November, but looks like jobs just keep popping up, and hence studying gets procrastinated once again. I'm not ashamed to say that I am SO going to be a nerd and work my ass off in Australia hitting the books and earning my keep part-timing because if I don't come back with a first class honours or anything else higher than that [i.e. grant or bursary etc], I would just be like a JP Morgan investment made by my mum.

I'm going to tell the Australian gah-ment that I promise to mug and mug and study hard hard and not be a waste of their Australian air. And I promise that after that I will not steal their jobs because my mum will drag me back to sunny Singapore to live/work for the rest of my life. Hence working my ass of the next 4 years would be good because I've heard plenty of people going overseas and not coming back because they can no longer deal with working hours which extend beyond 4.59. It's like training for a marathon.

And I just watched Avenue Q!! I shall review it tomorrow or else it'll be a very long post.

I feel that everyone should watch it, but before that watch youtube versions so that you won't miss out on the hilarious script because it'a a generally fast paced, compressed/compact musical. Aiya tell you all more tomoorow.

No comments: