Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kuantanamera

First and foremost, I've lost my phone for good[For the first time I reckon].

However good news is I still have my SIM card (oh yipee.) hence, all you important-people-in-my life need to do now is sms or email or msn me your name/number. If you choose to put it on this tagboard also can la, though it may prove to be unwanted advertising.

Kuantan trip this round was the best I'd ever had!! :D Those taking care of us were sooooo hospitable that I feel that I've accumilated 4 more sets of parents. Plus, the shittiest food you can find in Kuantan is probably still nicer than the exhorbitantly priced ones you get at our food courts.

Apart from the fact that the stupid people from the bus company were so bloody cheapskate and dishonest as to steal my phone, I love Kuantan. ARgh. Stupid person who stole my phone. Ok I admit it was my fault for leaving it in my hand and it was my fault that I didn't pee earlier and hence rushed off the bus without first checking if I had left anything behind. But I've met taxi drivers and security guards who so nicely return the phone to me when I leave it behind in Singapore. Gah. Hope that fella's hand drops off and he pokes his eye with his toe.

No comments: