Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Technological Overload!!

Over the weekend I've made the 3 hugest purchases of my adolescent life with my own marniee. As you guys know my phone got lost in good ole' Kuantan, and unable to forget the memory of the one which was once so close to my heart (more like my head when I slept so that I could hear the alarm), I got the next sony ericsson phone which was most similar to the K800i. Not many regrets... yet. (But I forsee plenty of potential weak areas.) Cons don't change phone! Our phone really was Sony's best Cybershot phone ever.
All righties, moving on! I'm glad I finally got my laptop because I was afraid I would procrastinate so much that I would miss the Sytex fair! Wellll... I don't exactly regret my buy save for the fact that I feel that I got cheated of my RAM. I vaguely remembered that she offered to upgrade my ram, however it wasn't upgraded when I checked. However the reciept doesn't say anything about the upgrade and I bought my laptop after Nat and I had been walking for HOURS due to my fickleness and kanchiongness.

The third buy was the only buy where I felt a tinge of regret.
I blame the powerfully persuasive salesman and my sucker-ness. All you business students should meet him and learn from the sales guru. HAHA.

I watched Sesame Street with my sister this morning! It wasn't as nostalgic as the Disney cartoons Aladdin and all, but still fun to see the same actors who have been acting for decades. Plus that furry red monster who keeps refering to himself in third person. (I swear Elmo is Siyi's secret idol=P) There was a segment where Mary's little lamb was doing animal impressions and all the other furry monster classmates were suppose to figure out what those obvious animal sounds were. My sister failed miserably and guessed 0 of the 3 animal sounds. (She kept guessing sheep when it was a lamb making impressions of a cow, pig and chicken)
haha.
Gotta tell me how to get, how to gate to se-sa-me-street!!!!!!!!!1




No comments: