Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holiday Season!!



Tis the season to be Jolly... and tired, and over-fed, and squished around with the 1 quarter foreign, 4 million Singaporeans.

It's Christmas Day and I haven't posted in AGES!!! It's season where suddenly every tertiary student is free because of his or her holidays, and how every (almost) one studying in Australia is back for their school holidays but somehow seem to disappear into the Christmas festive season of food shopping and partying. ( I miss dhab!!) this year I baked, and baked and busied myself like a Martha Stewart. (Oh my dream... poooi.) EVERYONE gets cookies this year because I refuse to buy overpriced trinkets and hiked up toiletries and over-recieved chocolates to people because people appreciate things only when there's a lack of them, so I shall wait for much much later (after the christmas season) to give out any presents( should I decide to buy any) so that they will be more appreciated and their value will hence go up. =) Understand? I'm blabbering. haha.
I just spent the entire of last week in church even though the annual church camp is only suppose to last 3 days. IT LASTED FOREVER I TELL YOU. Not that I didn't enjoy myself though because the kids from Kuantan came down. Basically, Kuantan people are ANGELS!!! The kids were Hilariously spontaneous and adorable as usual! Chio got herself a new Kuantan boyfriend too! Apart from the fact that the very intelligent games people planned an 'amazing race' in East Coast Park which spanned 4.8 Km and required 7.2Km of running/walking/stumblimg/cycling/blading/rolling, it was pretty fun. 7.2km leh!!! I've never seen that number in my life!!!

And if you guys aren't cheery and all and overflowing with the christmas mood, here's a photo to make you Happy~~@!

Chio and teh Rubiks Tube which she intitally gave to me but ended up giving her boyfriend :D

No comments: