Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I Just Spent a Year Doing....

Almost absolutely nothing. I haven't entered a tertiary institute like most of my friends have, even those who have ALREADY decided to further their studies in Australia (because they have too much Marniee).

I haven't spent the year attaining Nirvana nor am I an ounce close to that.

As a typical female, I've experienced outrageous mood swings with oscillations that have similar frequencies to a hummingbird's flapping wings and amplitudes as vast as a Tsunamis, (non-physics students, you might be lost, click here)

I've earned the amount I wanted to earn, and spent some part of it on the necessary items for Australia aka this laptop.'

I've somewhat understood more about myself (like dduh) and that I sometimes dislike having to deal with emotions.

I've YET to pick up the third language which I wanted to for so long.

Worked in at least 3 different jobs with different scopes/skills required

grown fat and now have more than enough insulation to endure the cold winters I might come across, even those in the Artic Circle (no need for jackets! yay!)

hmmm, well, that's more or less it isn't it?

Oh yes, I've passed my driving, gone for lasik and taken off my braces, the 3 things that I promised myself to do before I left for Australia.

What have you done this entire year? There comes a time when we all grow up and exit the education system and find ourselves devoid of a goal at the end of the year besides whether or not you're getting that bonus your boss promised. Some marry, some have kids, some stay single as they like. For those who do have kids, very soon you enter the education system of your own children, and begin setting the accomplishments according to your child. Sometimes,

Anyways, pictorials! Something I always enjoy. =)

The Bunch came over for Lunch! Sorry the food wasn't very enjoyable though, you helped me much more than I helped you girls cos you were the guinea pigs! :D HahaHA.. My house hasn't been SO noisy in ages (Thanks to a certain 2 girls who were prancing and dancing)

A fake crimescene orchestrated by Nat, Tao and me for the camp! I think it was damn funny looking! Look at the dead guy's paunch!
And little little chocolate bottle liquorites (I have no idea what the hell I'm saying) Don't know what you call them, but they're freaking adorable! (Nat we should feed one to Kimtoing and see her get high. haha) Courtesy of my BIL(brother-in-law) Lionel!



No comments: