Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Home!!

Ima goin' home and reaching sunny singapore in 24 hours!! =)) Yay I got boyfriend to look forward to return to... heheh...

And friends of course, I got many many chocolates to give peeper. =)

Between my mum and I, SQ has allowed 40kg, but we're currently attempting to lug 60kg through immigration tomorrow, hopefully we have a nice nice super nice counter girl (oh please don't let her be racist) who'll allow at least 45kg through and we'll unwillingly hand carry the rest.

Home!

Honestly, the only thing I'm looking forward to when I go back is Mark and church. Home isn't home anymore because that's what happens when your mum changes house without you around. Staying here for the past month has been more home-like than Singapore because of several reasons. For one,

THERE'S INTERNET

and of course family, a mum that does my laundry for me and operates the dishwasher after I cook a meal (which is awesome because as much as I love cooking, I hate washing up), my sister, brother in law and brand new niece, and all the hustle and bustle of having us 3 crazy women under one roof. We haven't all actually stayed together for a while, actually, for more than a year (I would consider it 2 years actually, since I've gone off to Brisbane to study). It's been nice, sitting together watching the tele and consoling Little Miss Cranky, gossiping about people, complaining about the stupid swiss way of disposing rubbish (Note to self: I MUST post about that), trying to figure out why miss cranky is so cranky (Is she having a perpetual wedgie?? Is she teething? Is she hungry for more neh?)

Deciphering a baby's cry is WAY harder than they make it out to be. I just can't wait for her to hit the age where she can learn baby sign. That'll be awesome.

When does home stop becoming home completely? Right now to me it just feels like if the things you treasure most aren't there, it ain't home. But sometimes it also feels like if there's no internet connection to the world, it ain't home. Gosh that's a little disturbing.. hur..

Yay!!!

No comments: