Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blinded

I'm physically blinded because my glasses had an unfortunate fall to the ceramic toilet floor a few days ago, trust me, they're TERRIBLY missed. I'm currently using my inability to see to stop studying. It's not helping anyone unfortunately.

AND... I've taken this blinding opportunity to sleep for unbelievable hours! I slept for more than 12 hours yesterday! My body has never been capable of such stunts even if I deprive myself of sleep for a 2 nights. It sinmply goes against my body's principal of indulgence in sleep, haha...

I think I'm beginning to suffer the ill effects of prolonged stress. When people ask me of my threshold of stress, I find myself unable ot answer them directly because I'm unsure of whether I've realyl experienced stress of if I've never even experienced it. Is brushing stress off considered as handling it? Or does taking it on full force and thinking about stuff 24/7 without freaking out only qualify me as a good tahan-er of stress?

I woke up once last week in the middle of the night simply because my mind was swarming with issues. class cip, cca issues, physics formulas, you name it. It was thoroughly unpleasant and I woke up simply with that sick feeling in my stomach. I wanted so much to punch something/ stay up and study but I knew I'd suffer the next day and hence decided to prolong my sleep for another 2 hours before waking up to study at 4. Maybe that's why it's taking a toll on me. However Iam completely unable to pull myself away form the tele at night to study, that's why I've resorted to sleeping at 10 and waking at 4. At least that's a alittle more stability as conpared to sleeping past 12. sleeping at ten gives your body the impression that you're sleeping early (which by fact you are) and I feel it makes me feel happier (Perhaps I'm merely psychoing myself)

I need to go study despite my blindness.

No comments: