Friday, April 13, 2007

Bliss!

As you can see, my computer's back again! I must say it's a real pleasant ending for my horrible week, especially since I was sent for DC twice and had (ridiculous) BRILLIANT audtitions by the CO whereby I produced notes and tones I never knew existed on the cello and at amazingly obscure rhythms. Whoo!, well done me! Anyways that isn't bothering me much.

=) I've had such a nice week because of all the wonderful people tagging, ( I feel so loved!!) Awww.... Haha, excuse the bimbo outbreak. Anyways, thanks guys, really. Not really in my nature to express my gratitude, but I shall give all of you an honourable mention on this post. ^v^- My dear kuku(s) feifei & aiping, yee, anli, xiangwei, the chiobu, siyi and even the abominable oily/toothpick. But darrell if you tag anymore rubbish I shall expose to the world the picture of you and Mr Jack Neo! But yes, you guys have made my week despite having to deal with several atrocious teachers, killer assignments and the immense pressure of cello crash-practices.

But now I can't get to my email, which is the MOST important thing right now!!! Ah!!!!

No comments: