Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I need someone to help me reformat computer because, yes, I admit, I'm a total idiot when it comes to anything more than Microsoft Word manipulation.

My mummy got admitted into the hospital. =(

My parents are really aging fast and I hate feeling so helpless just because I'm stuck in the Education system. They're closing in on 60 which is probably the age of some of your grandparents. Already my dad's gone slightly senile, deaf and batty and his diabetes isn't making it any easier. My mum's pretty fit for her age, but as you see, age still takes it's toll, especially when you're stressed 24/7, can't sit down for proper meals and have secretaries who are at constant cold wars. As I sat in my mum's office desk last night eating dapao-ed sapofun with my parents and the secretary, I really regretted ponning school and not doing my 'duty'as a student. My mum couldn't even take 5 consecutive mouthfuls of rice without stopping to answer calls. Gosh even the secretary was stressed! See, don't be a lawyer, doesn't pay. Stick to civil service where meal times are fixed and if you're lucky, you get to buy Mee Pok Gan for 50 cents in a primary school canteen.

Haha... yay PE tomorrow!!

And I don't want to pay 30 freaking bucks for a pair of ugly cream pants which I'm not going to wear after SYF!!!

No comments: