Friday, April 27, 2007

High


I've been relatively high considering that our SYF is less than 2 weeks away and AC is typically renowned for it's award winning performing arts CCAs.. All that but the Chinese Orchestra that is. Here's what we've collected as yet:


Drama: Gold with Honours

Indian Dance (first time): Silver

Guitar Club: Gold with Honours

Dance: Gold with Honours.


All that is left is the band, choir, and of course our all time favourite, the Anglo Chinese Chinese Orchestra! We all know what the first two are likely to achieve during the competitions and the inevitable stress falls on us.


However I find myself getting more and more cheerful and, if I dare say, relaxed as the day approaches whilst some around me are beginning to succumb to the stress. CHEER UP EVERYONE!! :D I know you want to slap me now. haha.. I've been finding myself in awfully positive moods as well, a plate of chicken rice from the Malay stall made me so hyper on Thursday that I got so tired from smling and chewing on ayam concurrently. (the chicken is damn good ok!) I haven't felt like murdering anyone all week (ok besides that one occasion with my dad) but even that was quickly forgotten/forgiven.


Yay.. Happieee. Don't spoil my mood or you'll be in deep sh-.... crap.

:D
omg, I just saw AC's 2005 SYF Dance performance, the song is damn old and retro! We looked soooo gay! But I'm proud they got an honours this round. =)

No comments: