Thursday, May 03, 2007

SYF Rush!

According to blogger, this is my 100th post! *Applause!* I shall try and make this a memorable one though I must say that my mind is rather void of ideas or ramblings of sorts as yet. Nevertheless, there's always our all time favourite topic of SYF to talk about!

We've been getting well-needed visits from Barker's current CO conductor who happens to be very closely linked to ACCO. For one, he was once the VP, and his brother who is currently in J1 is in ACCO playing the chinese equivalent of a bass guitar. Never in my life have I seen brothers who are such worlds apart. Lets start superficially, while one has nice tofu-ish skin, the latter has uber tanned, not so silky skin. This, apparently, is due to their difference in dietry preferences. One's vegetarian whilst the other's a hard core meat-lover. One's extremely good with sports and the chapteh whilst the other apparently is unable to ride a bike even. One's extremely EXTREMELY musically talented and seems to have a tuner implated in his head whilst the other is, well, very musically talented as well but simply has a tendency towards angsty punk rock music as opposed to Orchestral music. One is highly eloquent and poised whilst the other is in a perpetual slouch and often begins his sentences with obscenities.

Man I'd like to meet their parents.

No comments: