Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Refresh

All right people, laugh at my stupidity and cave-like behaviour now.


I've been looking at people's uber outdated posts and comments from April each time I visited their blogs or looked at my tagboard. I discovered then, to my horror, that this sudden inactivity wasn't due to the SYF, NOO... And that NOO... these people had not disappeared from the face of the Earth or mass-boycotted Blogger. This sudden lack of updates, or so it seemed, was merely due to me

not
pressing
'Refresh'



This little fact only came to my attention when my friend told me to read her updated blog, which I found, as usual, was not. And so I adventurously decided to click 'Refresh'



Shit!!

A whole LIST or essays flurried across my eyes as I discovered what I'd been missing all these weeks. haiya.. And yes, I didn't realise that any of you had tagged on my tagboard with all your sweet/funny/lame/encouraging tags till late this evening! when I clicked 'Refresh', yet again!

WOW GENUIS ME!!




So now that that mystery of the disappeared bloggers has been solved, I'd like to make it clear to Mr Pres, I'm not emo! :P I merely didn't see the tags and hence didn;t reply, so if I seemed like I was emo, I wasn't ok, haha... (IMH next week) haha...

I can't possibly reply all the tags on that puny tagboard, so I shall make them here. Spot your own replies. :D

1) I LURVE SUATLING!!
2) The Gold ROCKS
3) Thanks annie dear!! I really can't wait for you to come down!!
4) Chicken your neh la, haha.. thx emo kid
5) FAT MAN MY FOOT, sometimes I'd wish he'd just eat his dizi/sheng/suana
6) Go update your blog calvin, or did I not click refresh enough times? =)



And here's my great section!



I had corn bread in my mouth. hehheh...

No comments: