Saturday, May 12, 2007

=|

I hate having to be strong sometimes. I hate being so logical and techinical with my emotions such that I rationalise way before I feel. I hate not being able to breakdown because I neither have the ability nor the right to because I'm supposed to give it all to God no matter what. I feel like I've lost the right to be expressively upset ever since I became a Christian because why the hell should I be crying when I have God's love and grace shining upon me? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm merely stating what goes through my mind whenever I feel upset or see people upset.

Gosh I couldn't even cry if I wanted to. I merely tear. Where's the satisfaction in that?

Stupid malfunctioning tear glands. It sucks being all emo and not being able to let it out. Know what constipation feels like? Yeah it's just like that, only the discomfort's not up your ass.

But our Gold still rocks. =)

1 comment:

Whale said...

woi.. what happened leh? weren't u ecstatic just moments ago with the SYF Gold?