Sunday, November 04, 2007

Urge

I'm reminded of Herbal Essences's advertisement. Oooooo... I have the overwhelming urge to write a short post to save people from their mundane notes and not so T, TYSes. Let's be honest, how long can you ACTUALLY sit in front of your books? Unless I'm with Mings, the ultimatum of studying stamina, 2 hours tops before I go prancing around the fields of gold. (Where got?)

Now I'm sneezing like there's no tomorrow, if I were to get a dollar for every sneeze, I'd be a millionare. *Aachooo!!* Irritating nose. So here's a quick encouragement to any poor student in Signapore who's reading this!

If you think you suck at exams, always look on the bright side, you're not the worst and keep telling yourself you have the innate capability to do it. I think your mindset really matters a lot when you do the examination. If you're all nervy and unconfident during your paper, you'll have a higher tendency to give up when you meet a difficult question, you won't even bother to try to rack your brains for an answer because you tell yourself it's not there. IT'S THERE OK! EVEN IF IT'S UNDER LAYERS OF DUST. We don't need statistics to tell us that self-motivation is important, (we have plenty of capitalistic motivational speakers who do) so be confident!

And if you think you know it all and the A levels are peanuts, screw you! Even geniuses have more modest!

Haha, have fun people! There's only one exam like this, unless of course you enter engineering where it's the a levels all over every 6 months. :D

No comments: