Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Liberty!

So I said I'd be writing more intelligent and insightful posts after my exams are over, but I hit my head... real bad... so I'm excused from that promise I made earlier.

I have a baluku (bump) on my head the size of a tutu kueh! (you know that fluffy white steamed cakes they sell at 5 for $2?) Just my luck, I slip and fall while ice skating (I bet Chio was cursing me) and land right smack on my head. Don't ask me how I fell, I just fell and no, my life didn't flash before my eyes. Though I did feel as if my brain and eyeballs had swapped places for a split second when I landed. And guess what's the first thing I uttered even before I could open my repositioned eyes?

"Thank God my exams are over."

I think it took me a whole 5 minutes to get my ass off the ice even though I was soaked right through with freezing ice water. You don't realise these kind of things when you feel like your brain's spilt out. You can actually see my bump from under my hair!!

SEE!!!
It's like a perpetual hangover that doesn't go away! And my paranoid mum made me go to the A&E in the evening despite me being fine (besides for the nagging pain), hence we ended up paying a hefty $80 and waiting a torturous 3 hours before having the doctor ask me 10 questions, (all of which I said 'no' to) and getting a box of Panadol. So it roughly comes up to $5 a question and $2 a panadol. blardy hell...

If you see me within the next few days, SHOW SOME SYMPATHY AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF HITTING MY BALUKU! I'll skin you alive and fry you for lunch.

As quoted from xiangwei, *Pouts*

No comments: