Thursday, May 01, 2008

Omg I'm back to civilisation! Not that I went anywhere though.

I'm going to Russia next Sat!!:D:D:D

Now we'll see if the story of Anastacia is really true, hah!

I fell down yesterday again at Rochester, really really stupid and kinda funny now that I think about it. I tripped over a stool forgeting it was there. The previous time I tripped over a fan thinking it wasn't there, I spilt half a tray of tofu. This time, determined not to waste any food, I kept the plate as far from the ground as I could while I fell. A really cute angmoh customer was right in front of me as well, and seeing that he was in shock and couldnt get out of my way as I fell, I had to avoid flinging crabcakes at his face at all cost. SO I fell matrix style, slowmotioned and welll, kinda graceful while 3 customers gawked in shock.
Results? MY face inches from the guys shoe (They were nice Timberland shoes I think) A really sore arm, a couple of orh-chehs (bruises) and... The plate of food completely ok! :D Ok I might have messed up the platter, but my manager got the chef to clean it up a little before serving. voila..

First thing I said when I got up,
"The plate didn't break!"

Now my arm aches like shit all because I didn't wanna let the plate break.

No comments: