Sunday, May 25, 2008

One Step At a Time

Saw this in the London Heathrow Airport toilet and couldn't resist taking a picture of it. Pretty smart, selling pads, mints and condoms all in the same machine. Talk about forward thinking

My title today applies to several things, for one, I'm going to do my Russia update one step at a time because my attention span and motivation to blog isn't quite high yet. Secondly, I'm going to to get my freedom one step at a time. Maybe I'm not thinking straight, maybe I'm having this uber delayed defiance problem that's hitting me just as I'm about to end my adolence years. Maybe my conscience is on the verge of disappearing and slipping away, each time I think I'm getting closer back some shit just happens again and I end up starting out at negative on the spiritual scale.

Oh damn.

There's this nagging feelign that I'm just going to screw every thing up before I actually get to start my university education.

I'm glad the school holidays are here, means Nat's going to be free-er and I get to have fun with the tuition kids getting ahead of the school.

No comments: