Thursday, June 05, 2008

Lights

Im having lousy cheap biscuits. I've never had such lousy biscuits that aren't soggy. (just imagine how they'd taste if they were)

Anyways, I have so much I want to tell you guys but I just don't know where to start, and I'm not really keen on doing that random update that I always do, I think you're quite sick of it. Haha...

Don't you think the Lights are taking over the world?not the fluoroscent or incandescent, but the lights we get with Coca Cola, Pepsi, cigarettes, milk and I reckon it's going to be hitting pork pretty soon. It's just so expected of humans, to come up with something, and than later come up with an alternative which is supposedly healthier than the previous. Skimmed milk, Low fat sugar( if there's ever such a thing) Marlboro Lights, (it's called that not because the cigarette lights up as so I thought but becase one stick contains less nicotine/tocacco than a regular stick) , Less sweet Ribena (why don't you just use less?) It's a gimick I think we've all fallen prey to. Now instead of one sachet of sweet white sugar, we add 2 packets of less sweet brown sugar. Instad of smoking one cigarette? We smoke 2 light cigaretts. You know what I mean.

Coca Cola Zero (Then what was Coke Light all about?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.