Monday, June 16, 2008

Kuantan and Peace!

I've just had left over Beehoon and Durians for lunch, which, compared to the hawker food I've been having for the past 4 days tastes like dry oatmeal. Kuantan was fantastic because

1) the food was unbelievably good, hence I engorged myself almost 24 hours a day

2) The service apartments we stayed at rocked cos there was aircon and the close proximity we had just made things much easier compared to hotel rooms, but much better than sleeping bags. A right amount of personal space in my opinion.

3) The people 'taking care' of us were simply lovely, driving us to and fro, bringing us to all the sights and sounds (mainly the beach and the megamall) and not complaining one bit. Plus they fed us sooo well!!

Anyways, this is a proper post compared to my previous few, I didn't even blog about Russia as much as I am about to on Kuantan, perhaps it's because it was a time I was truly happy in a long time. With the people and energy around me, and the kids which make you laugh your socks off. My baby guitar got a few knocks here and there, but it was hell worth it.

Oh yes, I bet several of you are probably wondering what Kuantan? Ok, Last Friday, a bunch of us from church (a huge bunch of 30+) sat on a lau pok, shaky bus for 8 hours driving along the malaysian east coast to Kuantan for a mission trip. But honestly, this didn't feel like one because of all the food, lodging, and shopping we did. :D Basically we put up a skit for the kids over at Kuantan about the importance of.... Ok no worries, I'm not going to blabber a sermon right now.

Pictorial!!

We needed to cast 3 girls as bimbos. and Cons kena-ed! Muhahahaha...

Guys stop drooling, 2 are taken. Haha, the bimbos trying to look as brainless as they could. After the show, they actually had a whole beeline of boys lining up for a 'meet and greet'! It wasn't part of the plan though, but it sure was funny! One went up to them and pai sehly said they were pretty. Haha!! But... Even bimbos get exhausted, candid shot of the head bimbo Cons, aka CRISTABELLE.

Oh yes, they had planned on calling themselves Cristablelle, Tinkerbelle, and Dingdongbelle.

Camwhoring lor....

And get ready for this....



The 2 resident nerds I guess. Those are cons's specs, so lets see who's the nerd in real life! :D
his mum did my eyebrows, and she was dying to draw his too, haha.. really funny

I had sooo much fun! :)

No comments: