Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Saturated Niceness

I've been getting spoilt at work. I'm still not getting any food and my pay isn't getting any higher, but I'm getting spoilt psychologically because the customers are sooo nice. A few months back I would have considered a day without screwing up to be a good day, and it would be considered bad if I spilt something, or broke something, etc. But now, I consider it a good day only if I've had a fruitful conversation with a customerl, or if someone has tipped me personally, which, I'd been getting for the past week. I've told a couple of people of the very nice (and very cute) customers I'd spoken to a couple weeks back for about a half hour. Monday, when I felt like I would kill anyone who came in my way, I thought to myself, God please make this a less suckier day. Voila! I look in front and see them sitting down in a nother area. I was so happy I literally cleared my dirty plates and cups with such a huge smile me cheeks ached. I think they may be down today again but I've got that sickness hich I get once in a while.


Speaking of which, I haven't gotten this 'attack' in 2 years, the last I got this was while I was a SAJC, and ended up puking my strawberry banana drink all over the clinic toilet. Let me try to create my first Hyperlink: Sick

Oooo it's right at the bottom where you see the bananananana.

No comments: