Friday, February 13, 2009

Suddenly...

I'm going to miss every one :(

Chiochio was such a chio today, talking cock (literally) with her pulled me out of my abyss of pissed-ful-ness. Seeing her kuku, I mean pretty face made me feel like slapping myself a little less.

I shall advertise the wonderful miraculous works of the Chio herself. Epitome of self-love, haha.

I can't possibly mention everyone I'm gonna miss here, it would be highly impossible and risky like MI4.

=( Pouts....

I miss our MRT system already!! Well I don't miss the sardine crowd, but our public transport is the ultimate (at least to me). I'm gonna miss the funky-smelling 106 which has been my staple bus of 2008. They should give me loyalty card.

I know I'm gonna miss our kopitiam's and food courts with cheap and good food. And miss the funny sights of table chope-ing tissue packets.

No comments: