Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random update!!

MY internet is still screwed up, and I seriously don't feel like updating because I can't put up pictures and all cos it looks like a HTML document. And my sentence structuring today sucks, pooi

Let's see what interesting things have happened...

I watched the NDP via satellite! (Ironic seeing how I don't even watch it on normal occasions)

My hostel had a huge cultural day called Soiree and the nasi lemak from the Malaysian stall sent half the residents to the toilets at 5am the next day with diarrhoea. It was pretty amazing cos you could hear all the flushes going at once! The aussies got it worse though, they puked their guts out the whole day too!

It hailed about 4 nights ago~ Ice cubes falling!

And it's beginning to get hot hot hot here, pretty cold at night, but now the days are just starting to be like summer again. Yuckk

I finally got a chance to play guitar duets with someone!! Which was awesome since she was doing most of teh hard work, hehheh...

OK I is go and stardie now. Never thought I would not want to update my blog. Schtoopid internet. It worked fine in Singapore, I suppose after a while we all get tired and bored of sharing our lives with the world.

No comments: