Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Chinese New Year Eve = Shop

I've never admitted to shopping much till now! My mum and I (along with grandma) spent a day scouring through 1Utama in KL today, (technically the area is PJ, not KL, but most Singaporeans aren't aware about Malaysian geography anyways). I think I've got most of my wardrobe for school ready? Heh.. we'll see.

I'm so stressed because of the house =(( Stupid gmail and stupid me. gargh...

Anyways, to take my mind of things, I'll continue with that list which I was doing yesterday:

• Day 01: Ten random facts about yourself.
• Day 02: Nine things you do every day.
• Day 03: Eight things that annoy you.
• Day 04: Seven fears / phobias.
• Day 05: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
• Day 06: Five things you can’t live without.
• Day 07: Four memories you won’t forget.
• Day 08: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
• Day 09: Two things you wish you could do.
• Day 10: One person you can trust.

1) Smell my bolster (unless I don't have it with me)
2) Eat my thyroxine and Centrum multivits... unless I forget
3) Sms Mark
4) Wash my feet before I sleep and when I wake up
5) Look at picture/videos of Gaby or think of her and smile to myself at how adorable she is
6) Scour the house for something I can throw away so that I get that sense of achievement of cleaning out all the junk
7) Do something stupid/act silly to keep that inner child fuelled and ready to go, hurhur
8) Comb my unruly hair.. actually wait, I think there are days that I don't... Siyi can probably vouch for that
9) Moisturize my face (bare minimum) to keep the sun spots and wrinkles away!! :S

No comments: