I came across this list while blog-hopping just now, and thought to myself that, albeit this 'blog-task' being fairly self-centred and exhibitionist in some sense, I realised that doing it will actually help me in the process of self-reflection. I realised that as much as I think I'm self-reflecting sometimes, not penning it down or actually recording it makes all the thoughts just go in a circle, resulting in a larger ball of fluff than what I started out with.
• Day 01: Ten random facts about yourself.
• Day 02: Nine things you do every day.
• Day 03: Eight things that annoy you.
• Day 04: Seven fears / phobias.
• Day 05: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
• Day 06: Five things you can’t live without.
• Day 07: Four memories you won’t forget.
• Day 08: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
• Day 09: Two things you wish you could do.
• Day 10: One person you can trust.
What actually qualifies as random?? Who cares, here goes:
1) I don't like to brush my teeth in the morning especially if I'm going to eat my breakfast already.
2) My right ear sticks out more than my left (it's quite noticable once you realise)
3) Minced meat cooked in any style is my ultimate favourite comfort food
4) I can play the piano... as long as the song is in C major, heh..
5) I absolutely love burying my face in my mummy's belly and once told her that my future boyfriend will only be allowed to have a belly if it's as soft as hers!
6) I like smelling people a lot, especially when they smell nice.
7) And I'm easily affected by their smells,i.e. I respond better to people who use nicer smelling cologne/perfume.
8) I always need 1 comfort item with me to feel comfortable, whether it be my mum, bolster or Mark (slightly interchangable, hehe...)
9) My eyes are abnormally far apart.. even the optomotrist has ever told me so =(
10) One of my dreams is to be able to sing a hokkien song properly!
Whew, that took longer than I expected!