Monday, February 20, 2006

Just gazing and Sw0oning!

Oh what a beautiful day! Haha, I spent my lunch hour gazing and snatching as many 'discreet' glances as I could at a GORGEOUS J2 guy at school today. Well, I suppose my taste of guys may vary vastly from my friends like Feifei or Constance, but I don't care, he was simply eye candy to me for the hour, Haha... Anyways, this lil' laddie had the 'leng zai' or pretty boy look, I somehow seem to have this soft spot for pretty boys despite my friends' often vicious outcries for me drawing a liking towards such unmanly guys. I don't exactly go gaga over them or fall head over heels, but I suppose the fact that the media constantly surrounds us with softie leng zais that I get so surprised whenever I see a real one on the streets. Of course a tall, dark, gung-ho and intelligent guy will blow me off my feet much faster than a leng-zai would, it's still pleasant to the visual sense.

Oo, let me show you an example. It's not too clear neither is it very impressive, nonetheless, he was still cute. (And he painted my shoes!)

Look! He's cute and he can draw!

Haha.. Hey, I'm human too. What did a little swooning do to anyone? *Winks*

No comments: