Saturday, February 04, 2006

Strawberrybananaraphobia


I puked strawberry banana ice all over my shoe. The ice was well melted by then though. Anyways, I was closing my eyes and puking my guts out as the familiar scent of banana filled the clinic's toilet... Oh how nostalgic. As you can guess, one cannot aim as well when one's eyes are wide shut and thus it resulted in a flooded toilet and a rather damp shoe. Advice to all my friends, do not approach my red shoes at face level, I have yet to wash them.

My flowchart of symptoms started during GP lesson, Mr Boring Turner (teacher) began getting fuzzy in my mind not because I was dreamily fantasising him being my prince charming but because my eyes were beginning to counter the normal process of allowing refracted light to form a normal image on my retina. I knew at that instant that I would soon be feeling like crap... And damn was I right. Pretty soon the headache washed over as I watched Vedika eat her lunch, despite her extremely tempting offer of Pampadam right to my face, I was unable at all to surmise any form of solid food being masticated by my then numb jaw. Thus, I proceeded to purchase (regrettably) Strawberry Banana Ice.

Having initially made a date with my mum to watch Geisha, I forced myself to sit in the library and wait for the time to come in order not to miss Ziyi Zhang in action, the scholars at my table were discussing ( laughing) the possible implications of Mr Case's quotation from the previous day of shitting pineapples*, to me at that moment, I felt like the bloody pineapple coming out of his arse. Trust me it sucks. Unable to stand a moment's longer of feeling like or thinking of an acidic fruit, I called my mum to come from Outram to pick me up.

Everything between and after the puke in the toilet is a blur. I felt like a comatose patient slipping in and out of dreamland, envisioning SAJC skirts, undone tutorials, pampadam and... Strawberry banana.

*Mr Leong had likend teaching us, the KI class during the precious lesson to shitting pineapples (I guess). Namely saying that we were in a pain in the ass to teach.

No comments: