Monday, April 03, 2006

Not about me!

So I lied a bit, the beginning part of the entry still boils down to me. =) (MuaHaAH) But anyways, here's the thing. I was walking along by my poor lonely self in Bugis Junction after school on Saturday. Yes, Saturday. AC being so rich and independant they decide to oppose PM Lee's policy of a 5 day work week. So anyways, just as I was dragging my feet across the buffered marble of the complex, a bright a-go-go hairband on a familiar face caught my eye. And lo and behold! It was none other than the oh-so-fashionable AiPing!! And with her was my all time facourite stick friend Dhabitah!

Now as most of you know I often seem to be the most unemotive and nonchalent person. Not the kind who would go around malls squealing with delight as I hug girlfriends whom I haven't seen in a while, (not that long in fact) However somehow I wasn't able to control myself that day, something took over me, pulled me across to them like a pin to a super electromagnet and caused me to produced a cry at a frequency so high that I never envisioned myself to reach.

I was simply SOO delighted and happy to see them. =)


And here a shot of Aiping looking very much like her cat, Mr Kitty. Yes, Mr Kitty. Laugh at the name people. Haha... Just to prove my point, here's apicture of a feline friend though not hers in particular, there's still the resemblence.


Heheh...

No comments: