Saturday, February 02, 2008

Back to what I was saying...

Allow me to continue on my previous post on the experiences I 've been having this week. (It's not a motherly thing ok, it's a humane thing) But I love the way they look at you, perhaps it's a reflex for me to try and look for a glimmer of hope in any simple action they do, but I don't think so, they seem to give you more attention than any other active kid would. I just love the way one of the kids, Hsin Wei looks observes me when I work with her. We had water therapy (floating around in a pool) with them yesterday, what happens is they bring the kids down to the pool to get them more stimulated and to get them moving. According to the teachers (Who aren't exactly very motivated) she never every moves in the pool but simply stones, laughs and floats. But I managed to get her to kick!! Man, it is rewarding in that sense, according to another volunteer, he said she was responding more than the precious weeks! =) Must share my joy la, I know I sound insane. I'm gonna get some pictures if I can, however I wouldn't want to infringe on their privacy, so I'd probably refrain from posting them.

Anyways, Cheena New Year coming!! Spending almost an entire week with the relatives in good ole' KL, I tihnk I may be bored stiff this round because of all the closed shops and the visiting unknown extended extended distant relatives.

No comments: