Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Gaby!



I can't believe I have such an adorable niece.. I still can't believe my sister is actually a mother. MOTHER leh..

OMG I feel old.

But she's SO SO SO SO SO adorable!!! I'm gonna have my own little play thing to experiment on with speech/language assessments and techniques next time!! Muahaha!

But now, for now, Gaby serves to be the thing that brightens up my day and brings a smile to my face no matter how stressed, pissed or upset I am, because she's so far, the purest form of cuteness, fluffiness and warm, raw human nature =)

I love my niece! I can't wait to see her again in June! :D

2 comments:

fei said...

wahhh..Gaby so big already! xD so cuteeee! i saw the 2 vids below too...awwwwwwwww!xD

Unknown said...

Ya!! =)) I just love looking at her, she makes my day! Especially the part when she falls flat on her face, hahaha... they'll be back in Singapoer in May!