Monday, May 23, 2011

On days like these...

I love my life =))

See, what did I tell you about the flying emotions of females?

I think a very cute demonstration of how our emotions can be like pendulums would be the short scene in Disney's 'Tangled' where Rapunzel battled with her new-found freedom and guilty conscience:




One of the most enjoyable scenes in the movie in my opinion! =)

I think countries could utilise women in new warfare, train women in the army, and when they're about to launch an attack or defend etc, have some fancy chemical released to induce all their periods at the same time, plus, make their living conditions as hot, humid and unbearable as possible 2 days before the war and then release the massive compounded pms-ing females onto unexpecting enemies.
Oooooo... idea...

Heh heh heh

No comments: