Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Post Assignment Post

After finishing a semi-massive assignment yesterday after several nights of lost sleep (which I seldom do and is now taking a toll on my very much, older and not so healthy mind and body.) I decided to spend a night doing absolutely brainless and bimbotic things; i.e.,

1) Watching Tangled online, which, I feel is a pretty decent Disney movie (Funny in a typically Disney style and not a Pixar/Dreamworks way, know what I mean?)

2) Painted my nails!
So this was actually from a week before during the Easter holiday (so that I wouldn't look like a fool), because after I wiped them off, I painted...







All right, so I forgot the glasses and the blue jumpsuit was actually from blue glittery nail polish, so they kind of just look like yellow things wearing aprons.

Anyways, I've decided to upkeep my blog and post at least once or twice a week. After being inspired by all the journal articles on developing literacy and reading ability in a child, I've concluded that...

Good writing only comes with practice.

Henceforth, I wiill READ AND WRITE MORE.

And I promise to limit my use of horrendous pai tia Singlish to 1 sentence per post. (Which will probably be hard to achieve seeing that the Singaporean blood is SO ingrained in me).

Stay tuned for more! =))

(I will do my best to make my posts interesting and intelligent, hurhur.. highly doubt it)

No comments: