Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Am Human...

Sometimes Mark tells me I think I'm wonderwoman because I like to keep myself constantly busy with work and studies and other frivolous matters which fill up my time (lest I become too complacent with too much free time and therefore waste it). But many things I do remind myself that I am merely human, and a rather blur and stupid one at times...

Stupid things done just over the past 7 days:

1) Drove my car to school, and walked home with Jerrine and completely forgetting that I'd parked it in school.

2) Spent a good 5-10 minutes searching for the cover of my blender in the different kitchen cabinets, getting all worked up, only to realise that it was already in the blender.

3) Walked right smack, hard on to our glass door... But that I blame my unbearable hunger that caused me to attempt to rush through the door to get to the fridge asap... Not one of my finest moments I must say. I think Mark was on the verge of whatsapping everyone my moment of genius

And all within 7 days, haiyoo..

What stupid things have you done??