Sunday, September 04, 2011

PECS

I was just preparing some materials for therpy later and was looking for a picture to represent 'outside play'. Some of you might know of the system called PECS, which stands for Picture Exchange Communication Systems. It's a system used with many non-verbal children and adults who use pictures to communicate to you what they want. 

So I wanted to look for a good representation of 'Outside play', and naturally typed in 'PECS outside play', hoping to get a nice version from the PECS system, and this is what I found on google:

It took me quite a while to figure out why the hell so many half naked men appeared on my google search page! Is outside play some form of connotation related to male models or something?? Then I realised...

PECS.

>.<

1 comment:

Whale said...

muahaha...