Saturday, July 22, 2006

=)

I'm so happy!! My darling's coming back! Darling in this case refers to Annie of course, my b*tching cum crapping partner back during the good ole' days. All right, we did much more of the latter than we did the former, we are rather nice people you know, haha...

Anyways, for those who aren't aware, I shall devote this little segment to her, she's completely in love with AC and endlessly covets the fact that I'm in and she's halfway across the globe studying American history, haha... I don't care to how much extent that is true, it looks nice and if she disagrees, what's a tagboard for? haha....

Yay. She already semi-condemned me for joining the Cheena-est CCA in AC. What the heck, I love the Chinamen teaching us and I love that she's coming back!

Gosh, what an absolutely brainless entry, for the first time, I'm really beginning to feel the unfamiliarity of thinking profound thoughts. Darn.

No comments: