Monday, July 24, 2006

My Day's Coming!

I'm hardly looking forward to my birthday actually probably because it signifies the end of July and the coming of August and hence the coming of Promos. Yuck. In addition to that I know that the way my friends and I are so stringent with our time, the bunch and I wouldn't probably be able to gather for the time being. I've already set my sight on a simple budget dinner at a fast food outlet which is considerably empty such that we can proceed with our funny antics without half the customers regurgitating their Big Macs back on their trays.

I actually have a rather big lot of rubbish to spout, however I shall stop myself and allow the priority to go to my birthday. =) As you can see it's pretty evident how sad my life is that I have to actually blog about my own birthday even before it has happened. Sheesh, what a loser. Well, like my sister's entry, for those who actually read our blogs and are clueless on what to get for us on this special day, here are a few major pointers:

1) I want a colourless, clear Nalgene bottle since I'm running out of plastic bottles to use and throw because I always seem to have the affinity of leaving them in toilets
2)Rod Stewert Jazz albums, any jazz albums (China budget CDs are welcome)
3)If you're filthy rich, love me, have $800 to spare or either, an Ovation (NOT Ovulation) M.O.B. (My Other Board) guitar is very, very welcome.
4)A one way ticket to Nebrasca for my dad
5)Flowers! I'm damn sad la, never received flowers in my entire life ok...
6)a bag of vaccumed Mushroom chips (from NTUC)
7) Six pack of Nescafe coffee, or a Java Chip Frapp from Starbucks. =)
8) For those with even tighter budgets, grab a guitar and serenade to me.

You know it took me really long to come up with a list like that, I'm not really craving for anything... hmmm, how nice and low-maintainance I am, =)

No comments: