Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fact is...

To be completely honest, the CO barbeque was a complete waste of my time and effort. Well at least the onus is no longer on me to 'bond'. well, I did manage to know one the girls in my section better. Anyways, there were nice people around, and I suppose it's too early to say anything, (I'm being extremely positive here) but I guess lets see. Anyways, it came to my realisation yesterday that bonding is a spontaneous reaction and by product, guess it can't be forced. Well then, shall apply that to the youths in church too, haha... Can't really force them to sit down and bond you know.

Well then, I can't believe I'm actually sitting down and using the computer, it seems like such a thing of the past. Damn, more work and even more work to do.

Why my post so boring ah?

My muse decided to take an uncalled holiday. Darn.

No comments: